How to end a good date?

If a date doesn't go well, or rather if I don't see the guy as a future partner, I always have sex with him at the end of a date. It's been pretty good sex every time and they like it too. If I really like the guy, I don't give him anything at the end of the date cause I want to see him again and go further. Some of the guys I like seem pretty disappointed. How should I end the good dates so that they will date me again and still get satisfied?

I shouldn't have said I have sex with guys after a 'bad' date. I mean I kinda like the guy and had fun but he could never be my boyfriend. So that's when I "have fun" at the end of the date. But if I see him as a possible boyfriend, it's harder to end a date...

Most Helpful Guy

• Is it just me, or do you have your priorities reversed? The guys you have sex with are going to assume you want to see them again, right?

The guys you are distant with at the end of the date, are often NOT going to ask you out again, right? They're going to think you don't really like them! Or, they're just going to wonder, why that other guy and not me? She must clearly like him better..!

What Guys Said 5

• I don't understand really. If you don't like the guy much you want sex. If you like guy a lot, then there's no sex. For me, completely understandable.

• Um.. isn't the way you act totally upside-down?

You reward guys who gave you a bad date with sex but punish guys who gave you a good date by giving a cold shoulder? WTF

So how can you expect to be treated good? Do you actually want to be treated good?

• I know. We ladies are weird creatures. That much I figured out myself. I know I feel bad for the good guys but a f*** on the first date just doesn't seem fitting when real love might get involved... And the guys that do get some are not bad dates. I just don't feel like something more can come of it so I just have fun. And it has always been great sex so far in those situations.

• Don't you think it's quite inconsiderate towards a possible good guy you might want to be involved with?

Or you'll always remain this way - having sex on the first date, then ending it, rinse and repeat?

• If you want to date them again, give them a kiss and tell them that you enjoyed spending time with them.

• I gotta agree... why do you have to sleep with every guy?

No offense if I knew you were sleeping with many guys. I'd not want to date you at all.

To me a simple kiss or hug is good enough on the first 2 dates at least. I don't want her to think I just want sex and out. If I want something more, I take it slow and easy.

• A good date should end with a nice kiss. A not-so-good date should end with, "Good night. Thanks for the dinner/movie/whatever." You shouldn't be sleeping with ANY guys until you decide you want to be exclusive with one of them.

What Girls Said 0