Guys, would you kiss a girl if you weren't interested in her?

I was pretty sure this guy wasn't interested on our date but I thought I would go for it anyway and he kissed me back with tongues for about 20 mins. But I have not heard from him since. Would he still have kissed me even if he wasn't interested?

We're not teens, I'm 24, he's 26. We were on a date and the kiss was at the train station as we were leaving. (If this makes any difference to the answers, lol)

Most Helpful Guy

• In my teens, I used to kiss girls on the dance floor, but really had no interest in them at all. I guess we were just in the mood to kiss or I initiated the kiss and they just gave in to it because they were interested. There are so many ways to go about with this, but it's all in my past.

Now a days, I don't think I would kiss a woman if I wasn't interested or was in a relationship with her. Guess my view on this changed somewhat from my teenage years.

What Guys Said 23

• I wouldn't kiss a girl I wasn't interested in, but know plenty of guys who would (and regularly do, especially if they're cute). How long has it been since the date? It might be too soon to judge whether he's interested and just playing it cool, or simply not interested.

• -I've done so and became interested.

-I've done so and we went nowhere.

• Surely not!

Seems you are a pretty girl ... and he is a player ...

I think he waits till you call him ... I assume he gave you his number kkkkk

Your heart tells you he isn´t interested in you ... I think he just wants to find out if you are an easy girl ... a guy who is serious wouldn´t kiss you at the first date 20 min in the public ...

• An embrace and a meeting of the lips, sure but not for 20 minutes playing tongue hockey.

• I generally only kiss girls that I am interested in. Some guys are different though.. it may depend on the circumstances, though.

• I definitely wouldn't go in for the kiss, but I'll admit if she kissed me, I could end up just going with it.

• I know for certain that you don't have to be interested to kiss a girl

• Personally no.

But I can imagine it hard to resist someone kissing you. Or in other circumstances people that just want to get some action could just kiss you back and feel nothing.

So unfortunately, if you haven't heard anything. It was probably the latter I'm afraid.

• Usually no. I have to at least want to f*ck her brains out her if I'm going to kiss her. If that desire isn't there, I don't want her lips on mine.

• I would if I did not have a girlfriend for a long time.

I also would just being polite but of course not for 20 min

• Hell no. That would not make me a gentleman anymore and I would hate that. To me, yeah he is a player. I'm a Scorpio and I am very particular about things like this.

• This sounded like most of my Saturday nights out at 18-21

• yeah but I would regret it. I won't make out with a girl for a long time if I don't really like her...he probably just has other girls. aka he is a player.

• If she's okay looking and I'm in the mood then sure.

• Any day as long as she is f***able

• a kiss is just a kiss. it is normal thing.

• Not at all...if I intrested then only I kiss her

• He probably just thought you were cute or hot so he kissed you. There's tons of girls I'd kiss/hug/have sex with that I don't necessarily have feelings for but I think they're pretty.

• Right then and there he might have been interested. Dark corners, strobe lights, thumping bass. Now?...hope that you are a great kisser, or he already forgot about you.

When I was a teen - kissing was like sex to me. I love a girl that kisses back and gets into it. Tongue wrestling lip sucking, lip nibling are all pluses, chew grass like a cow - not so much. A girl who kissed just right could not get me more interested if she was naked.

Live. Love. Remember. Never second guess.

• A kiss is just a kiss

• Sure, if I was bored and she was okay looking.

• No, I only kiss a girl if I'm interested in her.

• I wouldn't initiate a kiss, if I didn't like her. If she initiated, I might go along with it, if I didn't like her, but not for 20 minutes.

What Girls Said 0