On the 1st date should you

Is kissing a girl on the 1st date good? Would it show confidence?

I think I'm gonna do that tbh.

Anyone had homecoming experience? Is it fun? What if you can't dance? Thank you

Most Helpful Girl

• The worst thing you can do is force an issue. A first date should be a carefree experience for both girl and guy. You should use this time to get to know one another. It should be an environment where you can actually talk, listen, observe and learn.

What you should do is develop and maintain a healthy balance in conversation. Listen, be attentive and learn about her. Don't overtake the conversation with egotistical glory talk. If she sense that you're not willing to listen to her on a first date, she will conclude you won't listen if she was in a relationship with you and most likely, there won't be a 2nd date.

Follow her signs. This will determine how much she likes you, being with you and where you stand with her. If you follow the signs but maintain confidence, without being cocky, then chances are you will be able to understand and follow her non verbal signals and she will value and appreciate that.

Focus on her. Don't talk to her while you're eyes drift over to the waitress or other females in the vicinity. She will view direct eye contact as interest, a sign of contentment and that you really do like her. If you drift away to check out other girls it may prompt her to leave in the middle of the date so you can be free to check out other girls.

About that kiss that you seem to be most concerned about. Not all women will allow a kiss on the first date (I make it a point not to kiss on a first date) but others may. This is where you have to follow her signals. If things are going well and her signals seem to invite you to kiss on a first date, then if you kiss her then it will show some confidence, but if she doesn't want to kiss and you try anyway, it shows that you're pushy and arrogant. If you really like her, this is one critical mistake you don't want to make.

Be concerned for and consider her feelings more than yours. It will show attentiveness to what's important to her, restraint and patience if she doesn't want to move as fast as you. It will show that you're willing to compromise for the sake of her feelings. It will make her feel more comfortable and secure in your presence which could lead to a kiss on a date further down the road.

What Girls Said 2

• NO! I hate when a guy tries to kiss me on the first date. I never call him again/ I don't answer his texts either.

Its like "I don't know you yet. I don't know where your lips have been"

• no, I would prefer if a man didn't. A nice peck on the cheek though is acceptable though. A first date is all about getting to know a person first. And landing a kiss could be a bad idea if she doesn't really feel the same way. But If I am REALLY vibeing with the guy than maybe.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, you should kiss the girl on the first date. Do it halfway the date, not at the end. But make sure to have the "green lights" for kissing before doing it, otherwise the girl will turn out like RositaV:

"NO! I hate when a guy tries to kiss me on the first date. I never call him again/ I don't answer his texts either."

• Better not kiss on the first date. Let the sexual tension high.

• I think it's better not to