Would you date a younger guy 1-5 years younger?

Say you were pursuing a guy you thought was attractive but you found out he was actually 1-5 years younger then you. Would you stop in your tracks or keep going even if the guy was well mature for his age? Also what would you think about dating a younger guy that looks older than you? I am asking this question because it seems that only the older girls (ages 19-25) hit on me. The ones my age (18) always seem too intimidated and shy around me. I try giving them the confidence to carry on the conversation but they always shy away. But, on the other hand, the older group holds nothing back by responding to my advances. Lots of flirting and touching back and forth. I can't see myself dating an older girl at the moment lol. Everyone tells me to just go for it but I think it will end up being weird as in different?

I noticed this after I hit 18 and spending 2 years of my life in the gym lol.
As time went on in the gym, the girls my age started to shy more and more away?
To think about it, I don't see anything wrong with dating an older girl. I'll give it a try.

Most Helpful Girl

• 99% of all my bfs were younger than me by least a year and my faience is actually a year younger than me. funny thing is I prefer older men lol

1 to 2 years younger I don't mind but 3 or more years behind is too much, I would stop flirting and leave things alone

What Girls Said 6

• Older girls have more confidence and aren't afraid to initiate contact.

As a woman, not a girl, I am not hung up on age. I date men who interest me...but it seems my preference is for younger men. Last boyfriend of 2-1/2 years is 12 years younger than I am.

• i have preferred younger for awhile now. I like them androgynous, passive and immature in a cute way. my boyfriend is 6 years younger. my best lover yet.

• Never. Unless he's only months younger. I'm just not into guys younger than me. But I know a friend who's into younger guys. Everyone has their own preferences, but truth is that (tradition) and society dictate who and what kind of people we should like.

• Oh yeah absolutely! I think I'm one of the few girls who actually like younger guys. As long as he was the legal age, and his parents are alright with it I don't see why not? Well obviously the girls are going to shy away from you because you are probably really fit, so they get intimidated!

• 1-5 years is not a big deal, try it

• Yes. I'm 2.5 years older than my boyfriend.

What Guys Said 0