interracial dating?

what is your thought on interracial couples

have you ever dated anyone out of your race before?

0|0
11|12

Most Helpful Guy

• I see it as two human beings dating. If people like each other they shouldn't care about imaginary boundaries that society creates. It's already difficult enough finding someone so placing restrictions on more things doesn't make any sense.

5|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Interracial couples are no different than couples of the same race. Both type of couples tend to share similar concerns and interests. It really shouldn't be an issue as to who the couples are because they, just like we are free to choose who they wish to date.

In regard to interracial dating, I tend to date more outside my race than within it. Though my views aren't to target any one specific race group, I just prefer to date women I find attractive. I happen to find attractive women in all racial groups, therefore I don't limit myself in that regard. In the end, its more about character, compatibility and mutual attraction than race.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no problems with who date outside their race, makes us nice and diverse.

I personally haven't dated anyone not white but I would if I met the right person, I've wondered about a certain Asian girl lately.

I don't limit myself, love comes in all shapes, sizes and colors and from all parts of the world.

0|1
    0|0
  • Its becoming common nowadays.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no problems with interracial dating, and yes I have dated outside my race (im a black male).

0|0
    0|0
  • Its cool. People should just date who they want to date.

0|0
    0|0

• Yeah!Love sees no color. Google or bing seach~ Mixedspark.com. It’s best successful black white dating paradise

• I'm a mut

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm white and I prefer black women

1|1
    0|0
  • interracial couples are cool. I'm totally for them.

i've dated outside of my race before. I usually date women who are white like me, but I'm cool with other races too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only self-hating people date out

0|1
    4|0
  • There's really nothing wrong with those kind of dating. I actually encourage them since it will make the world bond closer.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's no more moral or less moral than same-race dating. All my dates have been inter-racial because I have a very rare mixed-race background.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I'm about as white as a person can get and I dated an Asian guy. It's quite common where I live. Besides, mixed race babies are the cutest. ;D

3|1
    0|0
    • Haha I know right! Mixed babies are friggin adorable and a lot of mixed people are so beautiful (:

• This shouldn't even be a term, let alone an issue. I date a guy based on attraction, his character and if I appeal to his personality. It really shouldn't matter what his racial identity is. Be more concerned about how someone treats you because that's what's most important.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer it, I'm Hispanic & anytime I date anyone else Hispanic it goes south FAST. So I like other races!

2|0
    0|0
  • Wow,you look very nice,strongly recommend mixedspark(.)com.to you. where interracial singles dating, romance, marriage, friendship or fun.Where love is color blind.My friends told me about it—–told It’s the best place to meet black white singles. Come in and stay a while. Complete your profile. Post a message, a picture of yourself and check out the photo galleries.

Give it a try, you will find someone you like there..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I've dated outside my race, it's a non-issue to me,

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm Mexican, all my boyfriends have been Italian. they were all long and happy relationships and when they ended it was ended amicably.

0|0
    0|0
  • My parents are a interracial couple which means I'm mixed so yes I love interracial relationships. I'm in one now too my boyfriend is Asian

0|0
    0|0
  • I've only dated white guys(only dated two guys tho) but I have liked and had a "thing"(as in it was a mutual attraction but didn't go very far or become as formal as dating) with Asian guys, white guys, Mexican guys , and black guys

I'm Chinese

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's fine

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been in two interracial relationships so far, so I clearly think it's perfectly fine, haha! I never understand why people get hung up on something like race. I like a man because of WHO he is, not because of WHAT he is.

0|0
    0|0
  • #iCant lol

Guys outside my race either don't attract me or we don't have much in common. I prefer a guy with a similar background as me

0|0
    0|0