Guys help me, I don't get this guy..

We knew each other for about two years. We talked occasionally, that was it, but I always liked him, and one of his friends told me he liked me too. A year ago we made out. Then we haven't spoken for a while. A month ago I texted him happy birthday and he said thanks and he invited me over. But I knew he didn't do it for sex, he is shy. So I went there and we had a great time and talked about a lot of things. A week after that he asked me out again and it was great. And now, on Friday I texted him if he wants to hang out this weekend, and he said yes and that he'll call me tomorrow. Two days gone and he didn't call or text. What is going on? I really really like him, but don't wanna be pushy and text him all the time.. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• The best thing is to do nothing. For one reason or another, you have not made it to the top of his agenda and any prodding you do will only push him away. He might not be into you (any more) but there could be other reasons for his silence. Most probably, though, he is just not as into you as you are into him.

This way, when and if he comes back and talks to you, you have the satisfaction of not having appeared desperate. Guys do not appreciate desperation any more than girls.

If you MUST do something, just send him a non-committal, charming little text like "I was just thinking about the conversation we had about XYZ last time we were together. It was inspiring to me :-)" or something like that. No pressure, no agenda, no nothing just showing him you are on his mind.

So, move on and date somebody else. If and when he comes back, he may or may not be too late.

Casper

• I guess I'm just gonna have to get over him, even though I don't know what happend. I will maybe send him a text like you suggested sometime this week. Thanks for your answer, it helped a lot :)

What Guys Said 8

• Maybe he simply just forgot. I know I do sometimes. People will ask me to text them back and then I just forget. Don't worry so much and just text him something like: Hey (name), so are we gonna hang out/ are we still hanging out this weekend? And just have fun with it, honestly why does it matter so much whether he likes you or not? Even if it doesn't work out with you two there are so many other people you could be seeing.

Have fun!

• Call or text him to find out what happened. If he doesn't have an answer or even answers his phone. Then leave it. Move on.

• bravo for your aproach you are being discreet and thoughtful, and you seem to appreciate his qualities but it seems we have a shy case here so procceed with caution. don't be pushy and give him the chance to show his feelings when you think its time.

• maybe he got busy for real.

looks like things going ok.

let him call you.

wait until weds or something

• Call to see if everything is OK for the weekend. If he doesn't answer the phone or text back. Then I guess he had second thoughts. If I really wanted to see a girl and my phone is turn off or broken. I will find away to contact you, just saying.

• Maybe he is gay? He likes you, doesn't mean you want to sleep? Or is love you. Maybe don't know what to do, you can take the initiative to point

• He might be too shy, or just wants to feel desired a lot, so that it boosts his ego. Try letting it be for a little longer, and see what happens.

• It doesn't seem like he is all that interested tbh, better give him some more time. Should he call you should definitely move in for the kill and not prolong this game, I guess guys have friend zones as well..

What Girls Said 1

• He may not be interested if he didn't call when he said he would - big red flag. You could maybe try and text him and say something like, "hey, didn't hear from you, what's up?" and see what happens. Or just wait it out. If you don't hear from him, you've got your answer - but if you do, he should have some kind of explanation. If he just reappears and says nothing about why he disappeared on you, he's probably just hanging out with only when it's convenient and when someone (or something) better isn't available.

• Yeah, but it's weird, because he seems like he really likes me when we hang out. I wanna wait for a couple of days and then text him something like, not rude, I just wanna say in a nice way that I don't wanna be messed around with, if you know what I mean.. any ideas?