Should I text the girl I like while she is on vacation?

Got a snapchat a couple days ago. should I text her or send a snap chat back?

She left on a bad foot with me so I'm confused on if I should or not. Already apologized
I texted her last night and its been 12 hours. What should I do?
Well its been almost a full day and nothing back. :/ I understand she is on a gals vacation and stuff but whatever Ill see if she is still mad when she comes back and go from there. Thanks for all the answers

Most Helpful Girl

• Just text her back don't do a snapchat.

If I was mad at someone or getting over my negative emotions the last thing I want to see is some type of pic and I won't be sending any pictures back. I completely ignore the request to chat.

Texting on the other hand it leaves the unanswered text in her inbox and she'll sooner or later end up replying just because it's there and then she'll be more willing to continue a convo or at least reply. You can always work your way back to snapchatting start with the minimal first.

• did and I haven't heard back yet? Should I try again and when?

• Wait until she texts back. No matter how long, ONLY after she texts back do you text her again.

What Girls Said 10

• Keep it small.

Keep it simple.

Don't try to write a novel or say anything super profound. Just let her know that you were thinking about her and you're hoping that she's having a good time.

• Just let her enjoy her vacation, and don't send a bunch of text messages because then she will just get annoyed. When she gets home then resume and maybe catch up with her and really apologize and fix things, talking in person, face to face always works better than text messaging. Goodluck!

• Yeah she hasn't responded yet. I get it she is there with her bffs so I understand. Just wish I knew if she is still mad, ignoring me cause she doesn't care or she doesn'twant to be bothered with the real world. I feel it's the first or third

• I was told yesterday via snapchat that she finds me creepy and doesn't want me. I'm in relief cause she was a major pain in my ass with all this childhood drama.

• Hahaha well, I'm glad you now found your answer and are relieved that your problem has been resolved.

• I know personally that I left on a bad foot in a relationship last year and left my phone off because I was angry. I turned my phone on about two weeks later to discover that my boyfriend was in the hospital and things were left unresolved. He was OK, but I never saw him again, and it was a waste of what had been a good relationship. You never know what will happen, always try to go to bed on good terms. And if you try and they can't accept that it's on them, keep in mind that they may be unwinding though.

• I don't know what level you're on with her or what you texted her but...definitely apologize. Say you're sorry for what you did and then say you hope she has a great vacation. You want to make it up to her when she gets home if she'll allow it.

Don't bother her for the rest of her vacation.

• i already apologized days before she left. I didn't see or here from her until I got a snapchat a couple days ago. I figured she was still upset at the situation and wasn't going to bother her until she came back until I got the snapchat and that got me to ask this question.

• YES! send her a sweet text, she will appreciate it. A snapshot of you and something saying "am just thinking about babe call me when you have time...Kisses! (this always helps) after this wait for her...she will respond, just be patient...every sweet thing you do works!

• send her a snapchat, if she snapchats back playfully or nicely, not talking about the fight, then text her a sweet message saying something about how you hope she's enjoying her vacation

• dude , she is on vacaction. just give her a bit of space .

and I think maybe some time to clear her head will

maybe help her see things better

just be patient :)

• yeah it was one text and a snapchat back and that's it till she comes back.

• no... it's called a vacation for a reason! Give her space.

• what's snapchat?

tet her back and give her some time to reply. she's on vacation!

• Yes send one back but don't send her too many texts.

• I did and I haven't heard back yet? Should I try again and when?

• Don't send her anything until she texts back.

What Guys Said 1

• Just text her and ask her how her trip is going. Don't be pushy and spam a bunch of texts, but one or two will show that you care.