Met this guy at a club on Thursday and I'm not sure if he's into me...

I met this guy at a club and we've known each other since we were little but never really talked. Anyways we went out and wee kinda flirty, he said things like why can't more girls be like you blah blah blah and then we ended up making out and stuff and I eventually went home. The next day he texted me asking what happened, but as we were texting it seemed like he remembered most of the night...we texted for a couple hours and then he didn't respond...idk is he just being nice?

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't think anyone I meet at a club would be relationship material. not because there's no one that I would be interested in, but because most people there are at a stage in their life where they are looking to party, be single, have fun... with no strings attached

pretty much you could just think of it like this: if I didn't go to the club that night... what would be the probability that it would have been another person in my shoes haha

What Guys Said 3

• I'm pretty sure he was ghostface wasted and didn't remember the night...at all.

Oh clubbing days...how I don't miss that...at all.

• How drunk did he seem? He honestly may not remember!

• He might be texting 'what happened' because he wants your reaction to the 'making out'. As in he wants to know what it means to you...was it just a bit of drunk fun or did you like him.

What Girls Said 2

• "making out AND STUFF?" Spill it girl :). If nothing more than a little kissing happened, he could just want sex and leave you after that. If you let him do you and still texts you and stuff, he wants more than just sex.

• Hey! Let the QA be a lady and keep her antics just a bit private! :-P

• I think he is interested in you. He may have just texted you to chat if he remember most of the night.