Former crush now married viewed my dating profile

So this girl that I knew for a while has been married for 3 years now. We use to work together and I always liked her. There was a time in the early part of her marriage when her husband decided that he was no longer in love with her and they filed for divorce. She was embarrassed by the fact that they were not married that long and he gave up on her, but after a while she started coping and we started talking everyone once in a while. I wanted to ask her out but I wanted to wait the divorce was final. well the day comes when they have to meet to sign the divorce papers and he start crying admitting that he has made a mistake and she takes him back and then we never really talked anymore. Okay so I have a dating profile that I check on and it said I had a view, I check to see who it is and it turns out to be her! So I ask myself great now she knows that I have a dating profile, and another question popped in my head on why does a married woman have a dating profile? It's also funny now that her profile is private now...lol

What Girls Said 2

• She is married it's a no go at the end of the day. Seems they are both unclued up as to what they both want. Not good! Too much baggage.

• It seems her marriage was going downhill and she wanted to see what her options were.

What Guys Said 0