Acting distant after multiple dates

I've been seeing this girl for a month now, and we've been seeing each other once or twice a week with a little chatting in between dates. We've also stayed up late talking to each other until we fall asleep.

I finally kissed her on our third date, and she held me tight and kissed me again at the end of the date. I went out with her again 5 days later, and I think she wanted to kiss at the end of the date, but I didn't because I had a sore throat and didn't want to get her sick. I kind of regret it because I really wanted to kiss her.

She then invited me to a concert 2 days later with her friends, which was fun, but I didn't get to talk to her much at all. Once again I didn't kiss her because we were in front of her friends, so I gave her a hug and headed home.

I think I was being a little weird that night because seeing her so soon and meeting her friends seemed a little fast for me, so I texted her telling her I had a good time when I got home, but didn't contact her the next day.

The day after that I texted her saying I hoped she was having a good weekend, and then again the next day I texted her about something that reminded me of her.

It's been 4 days since that date and I haven't heard anything from her, which has made me realize I really like her, so should I just wait for her to get back to me?

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe she feels as though you were not into her anymore after not being affectionate those last few times. It maybe threw her off. I think you should ask her if something's wrong. Then you can explain to her why you were acting the way you were. Just tell her how you really feel so that at least she knows. I know I get thrown off all the time when guys are like that & I can be the same way towards a guy when I'm dating him... That little bit of acting distant can send the wrong message to them. So, I just think you should call her up & see where her mind is! :p

• wait for her.

What Guys Said 0