How long does it take for you to make a decision if someone new is date-able or not?

Say you just see this random person and if you were asked how long would it take you to make a decision on if they are a date-able person or not, what would be your answer?

• Under 10 seconds?
    12% (2)8% (1)10% (3)Vote
  • Hours?
    31% (5)38% (5)34% (10)Vote
  • Days?
    38% (6)23% (3)31% (9)Vote
  • Other, please specify.
    19% (3)31% (4)25% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I left out minutes as an option as well.

0|0
5|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes, its very quick...

and often, it can change...

like, I meet you.. and your sexy.. seem smart..

But then you pick me up.. and you're playing Beiber.. it's over.

In high school.. I met this guy.. Xander.. we became best friends.. 7 years later.. I realized what had been sitting next to me all along...

Everything is fluid.. everything shifts... nothing is permanent..

0|1
    1|1
    • Show All
    • About that person in that link. I saw her post a question, and for some odd reason, I didn't look at her screename first, and I saw the picture and I started thinking, " That's You".

But seriously, she is not the friend making kind if you catch my drift. :)

What Girls Said 4

• I would have to get to know them better first to decide. It could take hours, or days, but I can't tell if a man is date-able until I know him well enough

0|1
    0|0
  • After a few words are exchanged.

0|1
    1|1
  • if we have a good conversation and can keep going and talking...can be from 5 minutes to hours...also days too the more you interact with a person get to know them little by litter you like their company

overall personality says more than looks, I can't date anyone based on looks alone

0|1
    0|0
  • A few hours

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Within about an hour or 2, I can decide if someone I just met is date-able or not.

I judge on three things, Looks, Personality & Chemistry.

Looks - If you can fit through a door way with no problems and your face is decent, You are automatically attractive to me.

Personality - as long as they aren't disrespectful, rude, immature or self absorbed, I can get along with them.

Chemistry - IF they seem interested or friendly towards me, open body language, engaging in conversations, etc etc, It would hint they like me so I would get along as well.

0|2
    0|0
  • usually a couple minutes or less I'd have a good idea if I was interested or not , of course this could take longer if I was not able to actually talk to them or not and lets say I was just checking them out in a bar . but if actually talking to them I'd know sooner , you should just know fairly soon if your into them or not

0|1
    1|0
  • I can determine in a few minutes if she is datable. By the way she can hold a conversation, I know whether or not it has a chance of working.

0|1
    0|0
  • The time it takes to sleep with her. Only after sex I can see whether the girl is datable or not.

0|2
    2|1
  • A few hours, usually.

0|1
    0|0
  • About a 5 minute conversation.

0|1
    0|0