Do you think the he's losing interest?

I've been seeing this guy for about 6 weeks, and I thought it was going good. He recently graduated from college, and I met all of his family this past weekend because they were in town for the graduation. He left yesterday to go back to his home town in another state for a week with his fam. He normally texts me most days. Yesterday, he didn't text me at all so I texted him and we talked a little. Then, today he hasn't texted me at all. Do you think its bad that he's not really texting me, or am I too worried about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• He's not.

What Guys Said 1

• I totally agree with Harry Potter

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't worry too much if it has only been a day. He is visiting his family and probably busy with them and seeing old friends. He will be back soon and you can see how it is when you guys hang out. You said he is responding to your texts still, which is a good sign. Give him a little space until he gets back. If he is still distant when you see him again, then you might want to ask him if something is wrong.