Guys: is this weird? Should I keep it to myself?

Basically, I'm 18 and have never kissed a guy. I'm not ugly or "fat" or anything I just live in a small town. I have however kissed a girl...i'm not bisexual or anything it was just an "under the influence" thing. But would you think it was weird if a girl you were dating was 18 and told you that you were her first guy kiss? should I be embarrassed?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd think it was kinda hot. But in all honesty, if she told me that it was just something that she did drunk, I wouldn't read into it.

As for the never having kissed a guy part: in my experience, sometimes it's just circumstances. I wouldn't draw any conclusions from it either.

In both cases I don't think you have anything to worry about.

What Guys Said 4

• Not at all, I would wonder why being so attractive and all, but I would also find it a major compliment, and to be your first kiss would feel amazing,x

• Definitely not. Especially at 18 there is no problem with not having kissed a boy before and any guy that has a problem with that is delusional.

• It's not weird at all.

• it's nothing to worry about and most guys won't care.

in fact some ego manic douche bags will relish in trying to take your innocence .

What Girls Said 1

• Sorry for answering even though you asked for guys to answer... But I think the guy would, tops, be surprised. Guys are crazy for stuff like that - being the first. It's a biological thing to want to be the only one, the alpha, you know? And what kind of guy would care? None of those which I know, at least.