Why can't I stop feeling like this towards him? Mixed emotions!?

There's this boy in my school, and we've been flirting since the beginning of the school year. I think we both caught feelings for each other now. Today we were in the staircase and he had been trying to kiss me since God knows how long. Today I wouldn't quite describe what we were doing as kissing. But our lips were interlocked for about 30-45 seconds. I just COULDN'T kiss him, because I feel like he doesn't really like me. He asked me out more than one time. Why do I feel like this?!?!I think he was mad at me after, cause he kinda ignored me :/

And I just keep feeling that he has a girlfriend. And I am aware he's the "Player" type.

What Guys Said 1

• Because you feel deeply for him.

What Girls Said 1

• If you are aware that he's the player type, then yes, you are conscientiously keeping your guard up. You have to stop playing with him because if you continue, you will fall in his trap. Players get annoyed with girls that won't "give it up." But after girls give it up, then players get bored and move on to the next one.