Caught girl talking to her ex saying she misses him

Long story. She left him for me about a year ago. Since then he just won't go away. If she gets the slightest chance she texts him or Facebook messages him telling him she misses him and loves him. Yes when I catch her, she cries and says she doesn't love him, she loves me and doesn't want to lose me.

today I caught her again. She made a separate Facebook page and put all these sexy photos of her up on it. and then messaged him saying she misses him.

i dumped her, enoughs enough. but the best part - I texted the other guy and said OK you win she's urs. and his response, he was very nice and said no hard feelings he doesn't want her either he was just playing her back because of how me and her hurt him so much. I naturally forwarded her the text to show her that she got played which is probably the greatest justice of all!

What next? I should be done with her once and for all right? I have to give her her stuff back etc. kind of avoiding the drama here...

Most Helpful Girl

• My question to you is why would you be with some dumb bi*ch that repeatedly cheats on you. Never ever go for a girl that needs 100 percent attention all the time. She should get gang banned already.. god. The only thing I'd forgive is one minor slip up. Sex is unforgivable and repeated unfaithfulness is her putting your heart in the blender. If she f*cked him... O lord...go get tested...seriously.

What Girls Said 10

• Yes you should be done with her she was trying to play you and talk back to her ex-boyfriend.. she lied to you telling you that she was in love with you... you did the right thing by dumping her.. Go find you somebody that's going to be loyal and faithful to you.. you seem like a really nice guy you deserve better

• Wow, good on you for dumping her. Glad this wasn't a "Should I dump her or not?" question.

And yeah, give all her stuff back and don't get soft if she starts crying again. What she did is utterly disrespectful to herself and you.

• Dump her and don't look back. She's a jerk.

Although sometimes, and I mean very rarely, the girl is trying to get back at her Boyfriend for something they did that was not on the up and up.

• Get rid of her she's a horn dog and doesn't know what she wants. Keep going straight and don't look back lol I think you and the ex both did the right thing. Stay away from her and try your best to have no drama. Good luck ! :)

• damp her she is a dirty little girl what if she has sickness from that guy. damp her she is a bad little ***** okey so she was lieing on you she is not the right girl for you the right girl for you is someone out their

• She is still hung up on him

• you need to dump he rand move on.

• You need to dump her because her heart isn't yours

• Yeah just give her her stuff back and move on, cutting all contact.

• You've done your part enough so just move on.

What Guys Said 6

• It's up to you. Maybe now that she knows he was deceiving her, she will want to be with you without lies and hiding things.

I wouldn't be toohard on her. It's normal for people to still have feelings for an 'ex; if they've been together a long time. He just took advantage of that.'

She didn't forget about him, and you can be certain she won't suddenly lose her feelings for you either.

It's up to you if you want to start afresh with her, without her ex hanging around in the background!

• yeah problem with this is, she's cheated on me with him before and I've caught them together late at night together in the past. I gave her so many warnings about not talking to him yet she still did and not only talk - but make a hidden Facebook profile with all these sexy pictures, And do I really want to be with a girl that can be deceived so easily in the first place.

• Yes you should be done with her. Sounds like she got her Karma for playing him and you. Will she learn from it? Who knows. Don't stick around to find out.

I don't know what role you played in her leaving him for you, but I hope you've learnt that people's hearts and relationships aren't there to be played with. Find a girl who wants you for being you, and not to help move away from someone else. People are often afraid of breaking up and want to find something to move onto first. Again, sounds like she is a player.

Good for you for dumping her though. And respect for texting the guy. Sounds like you've come out of this pretty maturely, even if that's not how you went into it.

Get back in the field and find someone single!

• I think you're doing the right thing and just being done with the whole thing. You're stronger than most guys dealing with something like this.

• Give her her stuff back, leave her alone. Consider it done.

• If you don't then you deserve all the crap that would come your way. She had no respect for your feelings, wash your hands of her for good.

• Nothing to do next.

Dump her and move on.

You don't need the drama. Period.

• mmm I think you are right. its hard cause I feel like I wasted a year trying to get this girl to be faithful, but can't teach an old dog new tricks I guess. if she's stupid enough to be played she's too stupid to be a good long term gf

• Exactly. Go no contact. That will drive her NUTS because it sounds like she is extremely self centered and loves attention.

• mmmm loves attention is EXACTLY right. 100% is addicted to it not sure why she always needs like 3 guys chasing after her - and then she gives in which is the kicker in the groin

OK thanks for the good vibes my man ill bring her clothes back tonight and be done with it