Hurtful things were said between us, will he ever come back?

I broke up with my boyfriend of a year yesterday, I told him I just couldn't do it anymore... I just couldn't take him not showing me any affection anymore. every time I would get close to him to kiss him, or hug him, seemed like he would push me away. he's not the affectionate type at all, but I am. When we met I told him I was a sucker for affection and romance, he said he was too. Later I found out he wasn't. Hurts every time he walks in the door and only thing I get is a friend hug and that's if I'm lucky. We don't kiss like the first days and I try but he's just not into it only when were in bed and he's in the mood. He says he doesn't like PDA but not even alone he would cuddle or anything. I got to the point where I thought to myself I didn't deserve to be treated like that. I think that in order to keep someone in love with u, you need those little things that make you go wow... he's a really nice guy, takes care of me and my kids, does things around the house and all but had a hard time trusting me Because of his previous relationship. He would question things I did to the point where I would have to literaly show him receipts and stuff. We had huge fights for this and he said I had issues. I love him and miss him but we both said hurtful things to the point where he changed his number and I totally erased everything about him on my phone. I never seen him so pissed off as I did yesterday. I found out today, I'm pregnant with his baby and not sure If I should even tell him. I don't want him to come back Because of the baby. What do you guys think? Did I lose him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not all guys like this are bad guys. I too don't show enough affection or romance. Either you have to accept this is how he is and take him, or accept you need something more and move on. The fact that there is a baby in the picture now makes this even more difficult. But baby aside, what would you do? Would your life be better with him in it?

You only broke up with him yesterday. Take time to calm down, get your emotions in check, and allow him the same space. In a week or two you will be thinking much more clearly. You have plenty of time to discuss about the baby. When you are ready to talk to him you need to assess about the relationship first. If he's going to come back great. If he's not, make it very clear to him this was his decision, and make sure you both understand and agree the reasons you are not getting back together. This is so when you tell him about the baby his judgement is not fogged by this news. He has a right to know he's the father if you are keeping it. Even if you will not be together there are options for him to be a part of your life.

Good luck, but don't rush into any decisions for at least a few weeks.

What Guys Said 1

• You lost him because you didn't want him anymore. Your question is two different sides...you bitch and complain about him but wonder if he'll ever come back?

What Girls Said 2

• Ahhh you should act him more careful than this one because some guys are really sensitive. Girls usually think about boys are tactless and brusque but NOT! They aren't tactless, maybe they sometimes gift a present, offer having sex, take you dinner out, remember anniversary dates etc... They're important. Finally you didn't lose him but you must know HE LOVES YOU so much!... :)))

• Sounds like you got yourself into a little situation there. The damage has been done, and while I don't think you completely lost him, I do think that things between you guys will never be the same.