One night stand contacting me, what does he want?!

So this guy and I hooked up last weekend, it was great but not something I've done before (the one night thing) anyway, turns out he's actually a good guy and we get on well. He wanted me to stay over afterward, which I did, and left in the morning. He asked for my number a few times, so I gave him it. A few hours after I'd left his, he text me asking how I was. He continued to text me most of the day until I didn't respond. He did the same again the following day, and the day after (just friendly messages, sweet, funny etc) but I was being deliberately cold as I don't know whether he likes me, or just wants to hook up again. Today, after I didn't really make much effort to text him back, he hasn't contacted me. Should I ignore and move on, or should I make an effort and contact him?

Most Helpful Girl

• you should not keep ignoring him...

he could want more sex but if he got it and is already texting you a lot he might like you and want more.

What Guys Said 2

• seems like he is interetsed in more than a hookup. if you like him and might want it to be more, than go for it

• He wants more sex.

What Girls Said 1

• Seems like he's interested in more than a hookup, if you ask me. If he wanted just to hook up, why not just contact you at night when he's horny and drunk instead of all throughout the day?