Have you been on an outing that wasn't a date, but turned into one?

Maybe a hike with a group, and you met someone on the trail, for example?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I did a tour to the Causeway and met someone on the bus he was a cop from LA.

When to tour ended, he asked me out to dinner. We met up had a lovely evening together.

so it can happen one off date, I went home and he finished his holiday in Scotland.

What Girls Said 1

• Sure, I've met guys at group outing or house parties. But .. that's not really a date. That's a social event where you meet someone you can go on future dates with. On the reverse, I've been on outings which I though were dates but ended up not being so

What Guys Said 2

• A girl I knew a bit(we saw each other from time to time, went to a show once) asked me out of the blue to be her travel companion for a week in Paris, just to visit things (I know that city very well). By chance, I had some money and time and no girlfriend at that moment, thus I was happy to accept.

Of course, I reserved two rooms, not a double.

Things started slowly in Paris, we had a great time, holding hands, first kiss etc. We started dating when we got home. We're happily married, have a grown up son now.

• Parties (with alcohol) seem to be the most usual occurrence of this.