Is he a creep or should I give him another try?

I met a guy at a bar the other night (he was the bartender), and after I left he immediately added me on Facebook and started messaging me. He asked for my number, and after some texts that night asked me to a movie the following night and whether or not I had a boyfriend. He came to the restaurant where I waitress and had lunch, and I texted him after he left, "Sorry I couldn't talk much, but thanks for coming in!" I didn't hear from him until 2 am. No movie, no reply, just a "sorry I didn't get back to ;you, my phone died."

He didn't text me all day. Should I keep my hopes up?
The girls at work wanted to go to that bar again, so we went, he and I saw each other, but he didn't say anything. Then we left because the service was taking too long, and he texted me saying, "Did you guys leave?"

blah! so frustrating! what the heck is going on.

Most Helpful Guy

• Doesn't sound too bad to me. Why are you so keen to think he's a "creep". You do realize that has similar connotations to "slut" right? But he didn't even do anything that was particularly creepy, you know?

Did he miss the date he had set up? Sure. But perhaps his phone DID die. How was he supposed to get in contact with you?

I'd give it more of a shot. It isn't black and white, go or no-go. No need to try to predict a whole relationship because of the first day of knowing him.

Best of luck!

What Guys Said 10

• Quit over thinking it and give him a chance. The fact that he messaged you saying his phone died was probably the truth. These newer phones have poor battery life and if I don't plug mine in every other day, it's going to die at the end of the second day. Plus the fact that he apologized shows that he cares.

• he did get back to you in the end so I wouldn't worry, its better than no reply at all, maybe he thought you were being rude by not speaking to him as much as he would have liked but in your defense you were working so . . . see him again if you can because he did seem really keen

• Yes give him another chance!

Phones die all the time; I don't get why you seemed so worked up about this!

• I say I am sensual to my wife during love making if I am soft and gentle and attentve to her needs, I am sexual if I just get it on and be a bit Animalistic, Like I just want to have a glorified f***. that's how I see it, sensual is soft maybe rubbing some oils into her back like Ylang Ylang and May Chang nice scented essential oils, just to enjoy giving her pleasure, which in turn is my pleasure when she responds to me if she chooses.

Shaun

• he might have been a little to shy to go over and speak to you while you were with his work friends, when he finally plucked up the courage to come over and chat you had gone

• He sounds direct. He was hurt you didn't have time for him at the restaurant so he ignored you that day. Dude sounds legit. He might be a player so beware, but sounds like he's worth a shot.

GL you sound really nice!

• His phone died and he feels like he may have blown it, give him another chance. Seems like a normal guy who is interested in you.

• Do you have any reason to believe his phone didn't die?

• His phone died give him another chance

• I would be more concerned he had a better option (he is a player) that night than him being sketchy.

What Girls Said 4

• By what you have siad there could be a million reasons he didn't get back to you. Have you tried asking him if he still wants to meet up for cinema or what ever? Doesn't mean he's a creep. Well not yet anyway :) Give him a chance I say what you got to loose?

• I wouldn't be stuck on this one guy, I think of it as watching a clock. The more you wait for his text/call the slower it may seem. If he doesn't text back I'm sure you would have found either A.) Another guy to spend your time with or B.) Forgot about him and when you think about it you really won't give a flying f***.

• Yeah I agree. Besides how many other girls does he do this to? God only knows right? Especially since he works at a bar.

• I think he wants you to chase him!

• Lol more than likely his phone died. Don't be bitter about it give him another chance and if it happens again, buy him a car phone charger >:p