Multiple girls text me first thing in the morning.

I have 4-6 different girls every day (most is the same)

Texting me between 8 am- 10am

Saying things like..

"Good Morning" "Hello" "Wake up fool!" "Ready to start the day?"

Are these girls interested in me or are they just trying their best as "friends" to annoy me?

But I am diggin the attention

(I don't think any of them know that others are texting me in the morning.)

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha, you're a player! It's not a bad thing though. Yes, they are interested In you or else they wouldn't waste time texting you. Unless they are really immature, I doubt they are mass texting everyone "good morning!" Enjoy the attention, you don't have to tell them that others text you, but don't lead them all on if you have no intention on dating them. But hey, if all you're doing is texting them, then have fun! You seem to have a lot of girls after you!

What Girls Said 2

• Lol! Playa-Playa~ But if they text you EVERY morning it could be a sign, but if they text you good morning and nothing else during the day then I think they're just being friendly. But if they are texting throughout the day then it could mean they are trying to pursue you. I get texts from guys like this but we're just good friends, or they are bored sh*tless.

• I wish I had that much attention. You must have a good personality, and/or cute, and fun!

What Guys Said 3

• I wouldn't try to think of it as anything beyond just being playful and friendly. The only real way to know if one of them (or all of them, for that matter) has feelings for you is to take the next step. But as of right now, just sending you "good morning" texts is still too vague to even make a guess.

• Once, just for fun, you should text them first and see what happens.

• Yes, it's pretty obvious they like you Well done.