Is she interested or what should I do?

So I've met this girl like 3 weeks ago & she said yes to go on a date with me and to talk about it tomorrow because it was late...so I text her the next day but she was busy the entire date texted for a little and then didn't reply till night and talked for a little after that then she didn't reply back till 5 days later saying how sorry she was and she has been busy working all week and is exhausted and hasn't been paying attention to her phone and then I replied but got no reply after that 5 days again passed and she texted me how sorry she was again and that she's been working all week and that she was on a break and hope I was having a good day after I texted back no reply so I waited 2 days and texted her at night and she replied right away and we talked for a little and then again no reply so I texted her again after a few minutes on how we just met and don't really know each other but I would like to take you on a date to get to know each other more because you seem like a great gorgeous girl to be around with and if you give me a chance I would like to get to know you more than what I know of you so far after so it's been a week and no reply so I don't know what's going on at all...:( is confusing...I need some advice on if I should text her back or call her and what to tell her or some advice if she's interested? Please and yes during the times we text she seem interested and also I notice during those times we didn't text she like a few pics on instagram of her friends and posted a pic so I don't know if she hasn't notice my text or what's going on...

Most Helpful Guy

• Idk, the girl I'm talking to takes forever to answer texts 10 mins-an hour or 2. However we've gone out twice and had a blast, she was more forward than me so I wasn't too worried.

However I noticed she never uses her phone when were out, I was trying to figure if its because she enjoys my company or its just how she is, or a little both.

Maybe this girl is just like that, one of the rare ones that doesn't like using her phone, if that's true and you do work things out with this girl she's a keeper lol. But if you know she has her phone a lot she might not be interested.. either way, good luck!

What Girls Said 1

• I was actually gonna answer this question right after I read "5 days later" haha. So clear. But I read till the end anyway. I'm sorry but my answer is MOVE ON. Replying late and telling you she was super busy is just an implicit way of saying "Please don't contact me, I don't wanna go out with you". She probably is not telling you straightforwardly about how she really feels about you because she doesn't wanna be the "heartless" girl.

What Guys Said 3

• Let me give you some DJ advice: If she is taking too long, move on. She may or may not get back to you, but you can't wait for that. Find another girl to date or just live your life. You already did what you can, now she has to do her part. Dating is a 100/100 thing, you did all your work, now she has to do hers.

• No one is so f***ing busy they can't answer a text. She's just not that into you.

• She's interested.