Are Christian guys okay dating a girl who use to self harm?

I use to do it a while back and I always wondered if whoever I marry would think of me differently if they knew I did it. I don't really do it anymore.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it will make a difference if they are Christian or not. It is more about if the guy believes you are over your issues or not. No decent guy is going to be okay worrying about whether or not the woman he loves is going to start hurting herself.

You say you don't "really" do it anymore. That leads me to think that you are still hurting yourself at least some of the time. If that is not the case, then watch how you say that, or else guys might take it the wrong way.

What Guys Said 2

• Christianity teaches forgiveness, so if this guy is really religious and understands the teachings, then he should be okay with dating you. As long as you stay true to your word that you will no longer inflict harm upon yourself, then all should be good.

• It depends upon their preference.

What Girls Said 0