Girls: do you prefer your man's face to be clean-shaven or do you like some scruff? Going on first date tomorr

I'm going on a first date tomorrow night with someone I have had a crush on for a while.

I was thinking about not shaving my face since I usually look pretty good with some 1-2 day scruff. I am concerned, though, that this may make it look like I didn't feel like I needed to get all cleaned up and presentable for the date.

So: do you girls like it when, on a first date, your guy has a clean shaven face or do you like some scruff? Should I just shave for the first date and bust out the scruff on the (hopefully) second date? All opinions welcome.

Update: I opted for the scruffy look. The date went very well and I doubt shaving or not shaving would have made any difference. Still, I felt more confident in how I looked by opting not to shave, so maybe that confidence added to my attractiveness. I'm pumped.

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer anything from stubble to beards, so mnot shaving for the first date would be a plus for me. Depends on the girl's preference though

• Thanks for BA!

What Girls Said 4

• 1-2 day scruff sounds good to me but only if your hair is dark :)

• I, personally, would opt for a clean-cut look. especially if you are going out to dinner, and a movie. but it all depends on the type of girl she is.

I would shave, just to be safe.

• Don't care as long as it looks good on you.

• I like stubble :)

What Guys Said 3

• confidence isn't real

• Scruffs are good.

• good looking and the rest doesn't matter . Girls only want good looking guys