Is there something wrong with me or am I just a guy

when a girl is hot I automatically like her and am willing to date her

thats all it takes for me to let myself get attached to a girl. if she likes me and she is hot I will take it. personality doesn't really matter for me because I can easily adjust to it and figure out how to treat her right.

if I am not attracted to you in any way, I don't care how good your personality is, I will not even consider dating you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe it is a guy thing... I am not really sure. But attraction plays a BIG part in relationships. And besides... when you consider a girl HOT, others may not agree. And what you consider NOT HOT, others may find attractive.

Just treat them right, and get treated right... I hope your relationship with the girl that you are dating IS be more then just skin deep. With age beauty fades and what else are you going to base it upon later in life?... I hope you consider this factor as well :)

So, don't worry... there is nothing wrong with you.

Good Luck :)

What Girls Said 3

• Not neccesarily, when I was younger I used to be kind of superficial(crushing on people mainly because of their good looks), but I've noticed over the last couple of years I've grown out of that.

I could find someone very, very attractive, but if that person and I don't have several things in common with each other, if that person turns out to be rude, spiteful, or gossipy, or if that person is cynical most of the time and/or complains a lot, then I don't think I'd want to date that person.

I think when we're young kids, we're kind of programmed to become superficial to some extent.(ex: those Disney movies, where the evil characters/evil witches weren't pretty looking and the good characters were mostly good looking).

• It's your choice to pursue girls for whatever reason you choose. Just don't be one of those guys who chooses the girl based off looks and tries to change her into what he wants her to be.

• A lot of people feel like this that's why there are "trophy wives" and things like that. But for the long haul the relationship won't last if your personalities are not compatible.

What Guys Said 1

• You're just a guy.