How do you feel about people who only...

Date a certain race? Be it their own race or a different one. I've noticed in situations concerning out of race exclusive dating no one cares if you only like black, white, or Hispanic,Latino/a men or women. But if your a different race and you only date Asians everyone says you have yellow fever. Or if your white and you only date whites, some people think your racist. Note: I'm Mexican and I like and date all races.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's their business. I don't really care. I just dislike the idea that some are considered open minded and others are considered racist as you mentioned.

What Girls Said 2

• Wll, everyone likes what they like and if they prefer one race over another that's okay.

But, the one thing I can't stand is when someone chooses a different race than their own, and then knocks their race like they are better than them. Man, I tell you about posers, and hypocrites. Smh

• it's their business. you're the one who has to live with your partner, it's your right to be with the person you want.

What Guys Said 1

• Well, there's nothing wrong with them.