Girls, wanna evaluate my date?

So I went out with this girl. First time we saw each other, were set up by friends, been texting for a while.

Thought I'd make it simple so we went to an open-air bar and had a drink in the afternoon sunshine. I think we both liked it. The conversation flowed on smoothly. She might have been a little less comfortable than me, there was some giggling on her part at times.

Afterwards when we were soon about to go our separate ways I asked if she had enjoyed herself and if she wanted to meet again. She said yes so I thought f*** it and kissed her. She seemed unprepared for it but I don't think she minded.

However. I kind of figure that even if the date was comfortable there's no guarantee for a second date. And when I asked her if she wanted to see me again I suppose she kind of has to say yes when asked eye to eye even if she's doubtful deep inside?

And lastly. The kiss. Should I have gone for it?

Most Helpful Guy

• You did well. I'd have gone for the kiss, too. It's a take-charge move on your part and most girls will feel flattered rather than violated. I agree that you should not feel guaranteed of a second date. Let her know that you enjoyed her company but you don't hold her to her 'eye-to-eye word of the moment.'

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds like a great date! I know I would love that lol.

• it was good you kissed her! ask her for another date!

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think you should have gone for it, sure as rasmus says it shows you are confident, but I think a woman has to be completely comfortable with you, and the atmosphere before you go for a kiss and for it to be successful.

• Yes, go for the kiss.