What should I do? and what should I say?

there's this guy I've liked for a while. we are not dating but we do have sex. and I want to be more. I've been thinking that he only sees me as a f*** buddy. but then his friend told me that he's never really been in a relationship. so now I'm confused about if were just f*** buddies or he's just scared?

he asked me to go to a wedding this weekend and him and I and his friends are all staying in a hotel after the wedding and I thought that might be a good time to ask him what is going on between us. but the problem is I don't know what to say? how to bring it up? and if its even worth bringing up?

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no other way to find out except ask him. If he avoids the relationship question, or "Where are we", then you'll find out what's on his mind. But just be warned though, starting off a sexual relationship FIRST with a guy rarely leads to a relationship later. It's possible he only sees you as a friend with benefits, and nothing more.

What Guys Said 1

• If you like him, and want this relationship to grow into something more than just sex, it is worth bringing up FOR YOU. For him, we can't say. But how will you know if you never ask.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes you should talk to him about it. Just start by saying can I talk to you, then start telling him what you always wanted to tell him or ask him. And if he avoids it or tries to change the conversation just stick to your conversation until he asks your questions because if you give up your never going to know what you really were to him.