I have had this girls number for 4 months...

I have had this girls number for 4 months, we met at this store randomly and we STILL have yet to go out. When I got her number we connected a lot. Then the first couple of times I asked she could never meet up. I was patient at first, but it got a little annoying, until one day I saw her at the store she works at and she said "Oh hey, sorry I haven't texted back, I have just been busy with school, work and tennis..." She kinda started to tear up. "I understand if you don't want to talk to me again, it's totally not cool." I said don't worry about it. This was last month now it's like WTF, I confronted her and said look if you are not interested just tell me straight up. She said "Look I really am busy, with school, work, and graduation, I am not playing you, I still want to meet up" What is going on? She never picks up, she always texts back though. Ladies, I am gonna tell you don't ever do this to guy, its Really annoying!

Most Helpful Girl

• It's been 4 months of this? that's a long time.you should move on, that fish ain't bitin

What Girls Said 2

• if a girl doesn't text you right away means not interested or playing hard to get just for future situations bro

• She does text right away tho...

• well she is interested she is just honestly busy

What Guys Said 2

• It seems that she's just awkward in phone calls.

• Move on and find another girl. I'm sure you won't have a problem with that macho, well groomed chest hair. oh la la.