dating married men is fun?

is this wrong? to date a married man, he likes you, you like him and your sex life is good. see him every other weekend...and when you need him he's never available for you...lol! how is that fun? wassup with that?

NERVANA raised a good question..." wonder if it's just as fun for his wife and kids, as it is for him"------------> NOW, I WONDER IF THEIR SWINGERS...? just saying...really!

Most Helpful Girl

• Bad Karma, put yourself in her shoes. Also your taking time from his family. Just stop, and find someone who you don't have to share, someone just for you.

Why have 1/2 when you can have whole. Your just a quick hit for him, never available( you mean nothing to him, he doesn't have to be available to you). Imagine this, you're in desperate need of help, you call him, no answer duhhh. But on another hand, you call someone that you are dating, who is giving you all of him. You call him, he'll come running, because he's YOUR whole not half.

I hope you understand, find happiness somewhere else with someone else:)

• I almost forgot, every other week, what kind of time is that. Think about it!

• Goodnight!

• your answer is really Great! you were very direct and brought up some very serious facts that and women or girl should consider...Bless you!

What Guys Said 7

• "Is this wrong?" Yes...

• Sounds very wrong to me.

• YES IT IS WRONG!

• I wonder if it's just as fun for his wife and kids as it is for you and him?

• WOW...every question that's asked isn't the actual individuals issue who's asking...however, I wonder too... thanks for your view!

• Ask the question to his family. We're not mediators.

• Then perhaps they should shut this site down...everyone that comments is an mediator in some form...lol! ...thanks for your view!

• sound like a mediator to me... a judge mediates...HELLO! (it's not about me) NIte!

• OK. Then this is the answer of the mediator : ask his family.

• I hope this isn't serious

• If a guy with a wife is going to date on the side, why the heck would he do it with a woman who's over 45?

• Not talking about me... But if so would be a great Idea, because I get for my crown...thanks for your view!...some men still love "WOMEN"!

• What does "I get for my crown" mean?

What Girls Said 10

• Is it fun, no because...

people who do this are homewreckers

its immoral

drama drama drama

people get harm or killed over this like this

You're not the main chick in his life, his wife is and she has the ring to prove

is it wrong, yes...

the guy was never yours to begin with

• These are Great facts...thanks for your view...(it's not about me)

• Lol something told me it was either about you or someone else or just a curious question kinda like a survey

• As they say, "husbands make the best boyfriends."

If he's not going to respect his marriage for whatever reason, why should you?

• WOW...that's pretty deep...what makes you feel this way...?

• When you don't judge anyone for anything people tell you things. The world you think you live in isn't what it's actually like. People are VERY good at hiding things and people you would never expect to do some VERY STRANGE things!

• I agree...thanks for your view!

• YES, IT'S WRONG!

• I personally think it's horrible.

All I think is, "how would I feel, as a woman, if I had that done to me?"

• Oh jesus!

• Lol if a man is w his wife and kids I don't look twice at him... That's just being a straight up bitch to his wife...

• It is not fun at all and why allow the guy to have the pleasure? he is being too selfish to want to have the best of two worlds. and in the end you will be the one who will get hurt.he is not going to leave his family for you

• thank you for your view kangaroo, I agree! (this question isn't about m)

• do you even know how his wife,kid are feling right now that sad

• yea your right...I agree! (it's not about me) thanks for your view!

• Under no circumstances is it ever right. I don't care if they like each other or not. If he's married, than he's unavailable, even if he likes someone else. Why would a girl date a married men and end up ruining his family and childrens' lives? I may be judging people right now or maybe not but I think cheating on anyone, including a married partner is the most selfish and disguisting thing ever. If he doesn't want to be commited to his wife then he should men up and divorce her. And no girl shoul ever even think about going for a married men. That's just wrong and helping him cheat on his wife not only makes the men look bad, the the women is also as bad as him.

• But it's wrong