Should We Try Kissing Again?

I just started dating a guy I've been friends with for almost two years. Neither of us have dated before. We cuddle during movies and recently, kissed a bit for the first time. When I tried a slow make out he pulled away and said something about being unsure of what to do. Since then we've had two small kisses but he texts me that he's "unconfident with the kissing stuff". Should I keep trying or is that his way of saying he doesn't want to do it?

Most Helpful Girl

• oh sweetheart it pretty much him not knowing what to do and doesn't want to seem ...mmm like a guy who doesn't know how to make out. Try saying "ill help you ;)", or even "i don't ,either but we could try?". If those doesn't work, straight out and ask him "Do you not want to kiss me? at all?"

What Guys Said 2

• This is so off-topic but you look like Michael Amott from Arch Enemy... or at least like a relative!

• Yes, kiss again.

What Girls Said 3

• I'd say stay with the kisses for now. Give it some time and then he might be more confident to try a make out. good luck.

• Yes you should practice makes perfect.

• I would say just keep giving him small kisses until you feel that he is ready to take it to making out. Because to me, it seems like he wants to but he is just unsure on how to do it. So when he gets confidence that's when you go in for it :)