Do you think he really wants to be my boyfriend?

I am 19 and he is 21. I have only gone on three dates with him but we talk almost every day. On our last date we went to his house and started to make out. At one point during that he asked if he could be my boyfriend. I said yes and we continued to make out. We ended up having sex that night. And the next day as soon as he woke up he called me. The only thing I have a problem with is that we don't really know to much about each other and he always complements my body. Is he actually interested or does he just want me for sex?

What Guys Said 1

• It seems that he only wants your body.

What Girls Said 1

• I think he's not just interested in sex. If he was

1) He wouldn't bother talking to you every day. Guys value their time very much.

2) He wouldn't ask you to be his girlfriend. He had you in the bag already, you were making out, why would he ask you for commitment if he just wanted a fling? A player would be pleased he had scored what he wanted and would dread the girl asking him for a relationship at all.

3) He wouldn't bother calling you in the morning, unless it was to ask you to come by (presumably to have sex again). If he calls you or texts you as he woke up, you're probably the first thing on his mind in the day, so that's good.

Apart from that, YES it might be a probably that you don't know each other well, but that doesn't mean you're screwed. I mean, who the hell knows everything about the other right from the start of a relationship? Nobody. The point is to know each other better. It's in the long run that you'll realize if he's right for you or not. Right you, you're probably both curious and intrigued about each other. After a few months though, you'll be in a better position to judge when you'll know his hobbies, his character, his values and his priorities in life. I think he's willing to give it a fair try. You should too.