Contacting an "old friend" on Facebook?!

I used to talk to/date (but not serious dating) this guy years ago and found him on FB yesterday! I wanted to send him a nice and short message but then started doubting myself (I don't know why!) I'm not msging him to start dating again just to say hello but I don't want to come off as a freak lol what kind of cool message could I send?

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• It seems you want to date him again

0|0
    0|0
    • Dude why the blunt answer?! Loooool nah I don't think I can date him again we live in different cities now so I can't see it working!

• Yea but deep them you want it to work. Am pretty sure you can work something out. He can fly for a weekend or something and take it a day at a time to see if it would work and if it doesn't then you know

What Guys Said 2

• Just write basically what you did above, "I came across your profile, just wanted to say hello." And see what happens from there. I recently re-connected on FB with a woman I hadn't seen in 30 years. She also just moved back to my town and now we're dating. I just wish we'd reunited 15 years ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try a flirty opener.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Something like "hey your profile came across my wall as people I might know, guess it's a small world...lol"

0|0
    0|0
    • I said that one out loud to myself... Not too goofy sounding lol might give that one a try! Thanks x

• yeah, just relax and it should flow...good luck!