How to contact someone on a dating site if you don't have an account?

Well I have an account, it just has nothing about me. I just use it to see who's out there. There's this cute guy that's on the site and I want to talk to him but not really sure how to go about it. Should I give him my Facebook, email, or what. I'm not really comfortable about putting my personal information out for the world.

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless this guy is really desperate, he's not going to respond to a girl without a profile. Would you respond to some guy without a profile who said, "Hey, can we chat?" or whatever?

What Guys Said 1

• Make an account.

What Girls Said 2

• Just send him a message and give a brief bio about yourself.

Put in there, if he'd like a photo you'd be willing to send through your email.

• Well, you could give him your Facebook or email. You could also always see if you can send him a personal message on the site and then chat with him before you give him anything. But I think email would be a good idea. :)