Why does dating require 'ruler' or nos or yess?

What;s the point of it if it's just going to make relationships harder? Why can't it be easy like someone asking someone out and dating due to the fact that both of the people like one another? Why do people consider the dating relationships a 'game'?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Why does dating require 'ruler' or nos or yess?

I don't know what you mean by 'ruler' however dating requires nos and yess because people tend to date those they want.

What;s the point of it if it's just going to make relationships harder?

Possibly getting a worthwhile relationship as I doubt most people would want any relationship versus going through rejection to get the relationship they want.

Why can't it be easy like someone asking someone out and dating due to the fact that both of the people like one another?

It is easy like that in my experience as I find most people that are dating like each other.

Why do people consider the dating relationships a 'game'?

Most likely due to patriarchal bullsh*t gender roles and double standards and the seemingly general male view of gals as prey or prizes.