Can girls regret saying yes to a date?

I sorta asked out a girl to workout with me and then grab a bite to eat. She said yes. I even said that it would be a date.

I first off can't believe she said yes Because she's taller than me and hot athlete.

Her ex was a lacrosse player at our college. So I don't know why she'd say yes to me.

So far, we're in the same classes, we do homework together, we flirt and play around. And we like hanging with each other.

Hey guys! Thanks for the help! We had out first date and it was good! We had lunch. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes they can regret it.

But I'm curious why you think she does? Nothing you've said there suggests she does?

• Idk, she's popular and hot and taller and her ex was a lacrosse guy.

I'm not lol.

So logically she shouldn't like me.

• Love is not logical. And besides, just because her ex was that doesn't mean that's what she was attracted to. Maybe they broke up because of that and she doesn't want to be with an athlete again? Don't put yourself down.

• @update: fantastic news, I'm so glad it's going well

What Girls Said 6

• In my opinion you shouldn't be thinking too much about it.

I have regretted to say yes to some guys in the past but it was only because I was nervous about actually going out with him or I was insecure about something.

If he used to be my friend I'd regretted it beacause of the fear that it would turn into an awkward situation...etc. many things can pass through a girl's mind, but whenever I said yes to a guy at least I was sure that I liked him in some way... so I don't think you should worry about it, she must like you, wait to see what she's up for. Good luck!

• Thanks, but I don't think I deserve it. I feel like I'm not good enough and it's beyond me as to why she even likes me.

• Well, you can't know what she wants right?, and if you keep thinking that way she'll start to think you're not good enough for her. Think you're a good person and lots of girls would be lucky to have you, as long as you start believing it yourself others will start to seeing it as well, selfconfidence is very important!

There are not impossibles, keep trying, and remember that 'The sky is the limit'.

• I've regretted giving a guy my number before. He asked me, and I gave it to him, and immediately regretted it, lol. But I've never regretted going on a date with someone. Because if I change my mind later, I can always make up an excuse to get out of it. Not that I've ever changed my mind after agreeing to go on a date with a guy before, but whatever.

I think you're probably worrying over nothing. You're being paranoid.

• But I don't get why she'd like me. I'm not good enough and I'm so dumb. I'm kinda scared since it's also my first time. I don't know what to do.

• Yeah, well, maybe I don't know you so I can't say, lol. But either way, she likes you. Not matter how dumb you are, or think you are anyway, there's a guy out there dumber than you who has a hotter girlfriend. So it's ok.

• Chill out ;) I believe she really likes you. Be more confident with yourself. Of course she can regret but it really doesn't mean she will! After all, she said yes already, right? Good luck ;)

• yes, or maybe she's waiting for a better time, who knows.

• Yes they can

• Yes they can, but don't worry she already said yes ;) just be confident and try your best, good luck! :)

What Guys Said 5

• Hey dude, I've already replied to your post earlier, but let me just follow up here since you got this up. I'm telling you man, relax. You're already doubting things before anything's happened! Okay, maybe you're just curious and asking for the sake of getting feedback, but that innocent curiosity's going to turn into anxiety (if it hasn't already done so). Take it easy and enjoy the date!

• UPDATE:

Awesome. There was never any doubt in our minds, bro. :)

• haha ask to all my old gf's XP

• I don't know what she likes about you but I do know girls don't like insecure guys so lose the fear and take her out and have a good time.

• No, they don't.