It's hard sometimes to stay in the dating game

Recently for me it's been hard lately to stay motivated in the dating game and other times it's just like I want to give up but at the same time I don't cause I want to find ms right any adive would be great thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• The traditional dating game is a stacked deck for most guys. I quit playing in my teens, and met women in classes, in clubs for people with common interests, or whistling at them in tight blue jeans in grocery stores...anything that was 'organic', and didn't require pretending to be someone I wasn't.

There's a reason it's always called a 'game.' Quitting is a good option, for most guys, in many situations.

What Girls Said 2

• well you should cool down, do more things and then go back to the game. you need a fresh start.

• sounds like you need a break from girls and just focus on you and what you love doing

What Guys Said 1

• Stay in the dating game. The fruits are great.