Why would a girl flip out because I won't drop my next day plans just to see her?

A simple college girl is at my job and we talked very little but talked. This is a silly supermarket cashier job. So I happened to get on her line the other day and I was in a black tank top and stuff. The girl she was talking to told me I was hot. So she rung me up and I moved on with my life. Another girl was texting me asking about if I liked her so I knew something was up.

Come to find out the next day that she looked up my schedule to get on my line to give me her number. I made the mistake of texting her because when the texting started she insisted on hanging out with me the very next day. I told her I was going to the gym after work. She flipped out texting me back wondering why I wouldn't take a day off from the gym to see her when she wanted me to go to her place(she lives with her parents) to cuddle with her.

So if my physique is what caused her to come onto me... why would she flip out that I won't drop the activities that got me into shape? Plus it's the very next day we're talking about here. A few days notice at least would be nice. I like to have an organized lifestyle.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think what she did is excellent for you because this is a MAJOR RED FLAG!

She doesn't even know you should she shouldn't yet be getting pissed when you won't change plans for her.

If she did this the FIRST time just think of the craziness to come!

What Girls Said 7

• Lol.Usually a girl flirts this way because she's asking you to pay attention to her. It's an amateur move. Girls learn pretty quickly not to flirt like that.

• This one is definitely an amateur but I don't think she'll ever learn. I was told at work she bounces hard from one to the next and constantly gets turned down.

• Then yes. She's new at the game. But she'll learn. We all do

• You sound like a toolbag, I'm not sure why she's interested in the first place. I would never consider dating someone who would blow me off for a trip to the gym. If it was something actually important, then I would understand. If you're not interested in her that way, just say so, don't blow her off instead.

• blow her off? wtf? for all you know he always panned on going to the gym after his shift. why should he change his plans for a girl he only barely knows?

• Well, yeah that's perfectly reasonable. Like I said, she probably just got offended because she took it as you blowing her off.

• why should he be nicer when she's the one being unreasonable and not nice?

• I'm going to go with the possibility that she has extremely low self-esteem, that took a huge hit, when a guy she liked wouldn't tend to her every want and need. Or maybe that's not low self-esteem, but extreme spoiled-ness. Either way not good girlfriend material in my opinion.

• Ok, that is really weird. I could understand if you said you wanted to hang out and expressed interest/cuddled before, and it wasn't so short notice, but you dodged a bullet.

• B*tch be crazy!

• Red flag she may be a potential sociopath run, fly whatever you have to do to escape

• Ugh this girl sounds either crazy, insanely cocky, desperate, or all of the above. I don't think I need to say this (since you probably already know) but steer clear.

What Guys Said 8

• This girl is either a psycho or full of herself. This girl clearly requires to much attention and probably gets it most of the time. The fact that you didn't take the bate made her really angry as if you just told her she's not attractive. I've witness plenty of arrogant females get pretty angry when they finally get knocked off their pedestal by a guy who isn't desperate and drooling over them.

• "A simple college girl."

"a silly supermarket cashier job."

The same happened to me with a 65 year old retired stock market broker (bachelor degree) but it was not to go on a date and cuddle, it was just about drinking a coffee together.

I don't think her job or degree have much influence on it. It's more her mentality: feeling entitled to it.

Spoiled.

• She sounds like she could be clingy. I'd avoid her if I were you.

• Run. Run fast, run far.

• This girl seems very desperate for attention, sounds like stage-5-clinger stuff.

• Please re-read the first four words of your question. It'll all make sense.

• Crazy bitch is lonely. Gym > everything, bro. If you do what she wants she's just gonna control you.

• That's the way I am too. I go 5-6 days a week. Very life changing. This girl gave off crazy clingy alarms.

• Yeah man that's exactly what she is.

• While she shouldn't have freaked, there is a larger life lesson here.

While this girl may not have been worth it, another girl will be.

Women > Gym... I work out regularly... But I would never turn down a date to go to the gym... I go to the gym to make sure that women are interested, but there is no point in going to the gym if I am going to lose out on relationships because of it.

Health is great, but it is social as well as physical.