Do I still have a chance with this girl?

So there is this girl her name is Natalie. We work together during summers. Long story short we kinda liked each other last summer but for some reason her friend and twin sister thought I was gay. I am not... although it probs seems a little gay I'm going to the internet for advice lolz. Anyways, I got a snapchat and she snapchatted me. We have been talking for about a week and then yesterday she asked me if I could tutor her for math this weekend. I said yes and then she sent a text saying she was tired. Then I sent her a text saying "Alright well I will let you get some sleep then, try not to dream too much about me ;)" Then she sent me a text saying "I am not going to bed yet and what makes you think ill dream of you? ;)" Then I said "Why wouldn't you? ;)" and then she sent me a text after I went to sleep. The next morning I went on to check her twitter and she had a post saying "Try not to dream about too much #foreverdying #her friend" Then her friend said HAHAHA I'm litterally laughing in class. Then she said "I'm pretty sure everyone that I have encountered today thinks I'm high but I'm not"

Then a couple hours later she sent me a text saying "I hope you have a lot of patience Because I was trying to do the hmwk and I have a lottt of questions".

Anyways, I am wondering what I should do. I know it was a stupid text line, but my wonder is whether I still have any chance with her? Also, should I still tutor her? If so, should I ask her to dinner after? Please be honest, I have pretty thick skin ha ha and I won't care if you insult me in any way

Most Helpful Guy

• Uh oh! Friend zone! And she is using you and laughing with her friends about your pick up line. Girls do that.

You can either accept the deiend zone or be straight forward and say, "look, I like you a lot and I want more than what you think you want from me."

And chances aee since she put you in thia position of being friends, she is hoing to deny you.

So you have to man up and stop doing things for her and syop saying sappy things that you hear in romance movies.

Make her miss you, dammit!

Then start flirting with other hirls but don't rub it in her face. That will make it obvious. Have her accidentally catch you being a flirt or paying attention to other girls.

Then she will feel as important anymore and she will be chasing you instead of you chasing her. And you my friend will take her off of the pedestal.

When you chase anyone, most likely they will run away unless they are completely desperate.

If you reach out, then she will get interested in a more romantic level than just platonic.

Reach out by not doing favors for her and reversing what she is doing. And like I said, you do that and she will see you in a different light.

• And they say boys don't play games...

• We all play games. Girls know how to do it better. Guys just figure it out soon if they are lucky or later in life if they can't figure out why they keep striking out ;)

What Girls Said 5

• You still have a chance, and yes, go tutor. You're attempt to flirt was very funny and came off as geeky, and she shared it with her friend. Don't plan to ask her to dinner. Go and tutor. Depending on the atmosphere, you can judge for yourself at the end and ask if she's hungry. Make sure its spontaneous, not planned.

• I would never post something from a private conversation to Twitter, I don't think she respects you very much.

Of course you might still have a chance with her, but would you really want a girlfriend who doesn't respect you?

• Move forward and look for someone who will appreciate you. It seems like she's just going to use you. Don't reply at all so she learns her lesson :)

• hmm she seems to be a difficult to figure out type ofb person lol

• I don't understand her posting and the part where she said she seemed high, what was that about? Anyways, if you like her, don't be afraid to ask her out!

• Thanks, I wish I knew, do you think that she was kinda making fun of me in that text or instead thought the text was stupid?

What Guys Said 3

• Dude what happened to the notion simply helping her with math because she asked and then seeing what happens?

It's not like she's asking for your kidney that you have to weigh the next step based on guessing the outcome. Not to mention it's kinda small to only act out of your self-interest.

Just stop worrying and take it one step at a time.

• hmmm that's an interesting one, I would say go with what the girls say, they know best

• Honestly? Most decent guys have a chance with most girls, and you're not excluded.

Just remember, that when you act like a girl is some special, amazing critter, your odds of succeeding with her plummet like a rock thrown into the deep end.