Do you think he's serious about dating me? Is he losing interest now?

I know this guy almost a month ago, it started with texting and exchanging pictures, he said he likes me and wants me to be his girlfriend, we're really attracted to each other even though we only saw pictures of each other and never see each other in reality. We made plan for date twice, and twice it has to be cancelled because he has to work until 10pm on those days. And yesterday was supposed to be our date, which means the 3rd arrangement. But later on that day he told me that he can't meet me for long because he has to send his mom to the hospital, she's sick. I was upset, I mean I don't really feel that he's lying but I'm sick of the arrangement kept being cancelled. He wanted to re arrange it into different day, so I said I won't make arrangement anymore, but if he really wants to meet me and he's really serious about me, come and wait in front of the university gate that I go to and try to catch me as I walk out of it (FYI I told him on what day and what time I normally walked out of that gate according to my class). He said OK I will come. And to my surprise yesterday he really came and wait for me in front of the university gate. We talked finally, met for the 1st time, he told me that he actually has to go home immediately after work to send his mom to hospital, but he still came and wait for me, just to see me and he feels bad about cancelling it many times, and he wants to show that he's serious. After he left after talking to me around 10 minutes, which was yesterday, he didn't texted me last night, and today he didn't texted me yet. I send him a hi text an hour ago and still he hasn't replied. I'm so confused now, is he losing interest in me? What actually is happening?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well seems to me like he is a very busy person. Don't think about it too much just wait a little see if he texts you back.

• he is busy yes, I know that for a fact, he works for a textile company and sometimes he's required to go from store to store to choose materials and check on any events requirement. I know it seems like I'm panicking, but I really like the guy :(

• Just wait for his response if he really likes you he will reply :)

What Guys Said 3

• Mom in the hospital? Possible, but it sounds like an excuse, doesn't it? I'd bet he's got another date!

Online datng makes people so busy!

• he seems like he has a lot going on, just chill out.

• He's just not that into you.

• then why did he came and wait for me outside of my campus yesterday even though he made his parents wait for him? That's what makes me confused.

• I don't work a job where I can suddenly be required to work a late shift...so if he has that kind of job, then you need to accept that most of your dating time will be like this.

• it's OK he is a busy guy, most of the times, he didn't texted me when he's at his work, he texted me at night, right before he sleeps. Even there was once I texted him 1st at midnight, but still we talked until 3 - 4am in the morning, and he has to wake up early for job the next day. That shows interest enough right?

What Girls Said 1

• I think you shouldn't worry too much - he just seems genuinely busy with his job. The fact that he came to wait for you at the university shows he cares about you :)