Have you ever dated a sociopath

How long did the relationship last?

How long did it take you to finally move on?

Did he or she ever contacted you again?

Was the person promiscuous?

When did you notice he/ she was a sociopath?

Were you the dumper or the dumper?

Did he ever contact you after?

Most Helpful Guy

• i dated a female psychopath.

after 2 weeks I noticed something was wrong, and after a month I finally realized I'm dating a psycho. dropped her immediately.

she did talk to me quite a few times after I dropped her... stalking me and wanting to get back together.

they are very persistent.

• Very I agree and they have a way of trying to warm their way into your life

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• Yep me too. Same as below. There's like a weird vibe they give off that something isn't right. He cheated in every relationship, and laughed about..no remorse. That was the biggy No Remorse.

She stalked me just like below, but she wouldn't talk to me...just followed me. And, when I told her I didn't trust she flipped. Telling everyone I was gay, and I was stalking her. Spread crazy rumors. Oh it was a nightmare. Run as soon as you can.

What Girls Said 1

• we were together for 2 years, lived together then he left me 3 days ago for another girl he had been speaking to for legit 2 hours then moved in with her the next day. he's called me a couple times abusing me, i've tried contacting him cos we are still in a lease together. i knew the first time we broke up a couple months into dating, but i thought no it's ok i love him and took him back and 2 years later here we are, thinking the exact same thing. it's a fucked up situation and i can't believe this. he told me he stopped loving me 6 months ago and yeah i don't know. it's so bloody hard. he took my confidence, my worth and everything from me while he's off doing the same thing to another girl