Am I the only one..

who gets kinda annoyed when your my guy kisses me every second pretty much. its like when does he ever take a f***ing brake?! I know its mean but ugh!

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow... you are already looking for reasons to dump the guy... If you don't want to be with him then let him go. If you do want to keep him tell him to chill on the kisses but I see you separating very soon. Poor guy. I don't think I'd never get tired of my girlfriend kissing me or anything, and if it did get annoying I would tell her.

• Were not even dating yet ha there for I couldn't dump him.

• You said he's your guy so him not being your guy is you dumping him ha. And by your answer I assume I'm right.

What Guys Said 2

• Well first off, your beautiful, I don't blame them. But really though, I think if they want to kiss you every second, then they either just want to get some, or they feel like they aren't loving you enough. Probably the first one though.

• thats just insecure, and he feels like he's going to lose you.

What Girls Said 1

• You mean a BREAK? Just tell him to relax and not kiss you so much.