Girls: Would you let any guy give you a massage or does he have to be special?

So I hung out with a girl I've been dating this past weekend at her house. We're no where close to exclusive, but we have kissed, held hands before, etc...

At the end of the night, I told her to relax and lay down on her bed and I started to give her a massage. She let me lift up her shirt (non sexually) and I gave her a back massage, So my question is, would you allow any guy to do this or would it just be someone you're dating?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not necessarily someone I'm dating, but probably someone I want to date. I would let a close guy friend massage casually over my shirt, but I'd have to like the guy to let him mess with my shirt like that even a little lol. One guy I reallyy liked gave me a massage in the pool at a party once and it was the best thing ever. I told him how great he was at it, and he asked me if I wanted a massage at a campfire a few weeks later. It was awesome, a great way to flirt, and if she likes you, you probably rocked her world ;)

What Girls Said 7

• I absolutely hate being touched. Hugs, high fives, hand shakes...the works. The only one I let touch me is my boyfriend. So the guy would have to be super special to me.

• Someone I'm saying defiantly, unless we consider masuess a stranger, which they are. So I guess yes, I would let a stranger massage me.

• If we're good enough to hang out alone, or in a group of 3 or 4..

I'd let you massage me..

• Yeah, I'm not a toucher and I don't like to be a touch-ee. So I have to like you A LOT for you to be able to get all on me like that.

• guy friend have given me massages but with my shirt on and only on my shoulders so I think that if she let you lift up her shirt then she might be attracted to you on some level.

• I would only let a guy touch me like that if I was interested in and comfortabe with him.

• He'd have to be special, definitely. I'd have to know him well and/or be interested in him romantically. I don't let everyone just rub up on me, haha!

What Guys Said 0