Where do guys like to be kissed most?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 8 years, (love him!) and I don't know where guys like to be kissed most. Where do you guys like it most?

Most Helpful Guy

• O.K. Just remember... You asked.

I'm a Very sensual kinda guy, and I will tell you every good spot there is. O.K. Let's start with my favorite spot on the neck, anywhere between the ear and collar bone. And going down, the front of the neck, around the windpipe, going down to the chest, (Most guys won't appreciate the nipple until they get older, But Dam*) Keep going down to the belly about two inches above the bellybutton might make him scream in extacy, around to the hips, And I don't know if I should mention this... but... I've heard several girls do to guys with their tongues what guys do to girls and I couldn't even begin to explain to you the intensity of that shear erotic expanential.

Just thinking about it makes me all kinds of warm. I've got to go. I hope you figure out the rest. but just remember Sex is always better if both of you take a shower first. You go girl!

P.S. there's not really that much difference between a guy and a girl and where they like to be kissed. Just think of Anywhere you like it and I'll bet you he likes it there too.

Hope this helps ^_^

• Haha I actually was amused by this answer in some ways... but I think It might just work! Thanks!

• Thanks for BA :)

What Guys Said 5

• Lips work for me. I love French kissing but I guess that's because I'm a little older now. But if things are hot and heavy, all over my body but more like in a teasing fashion.

By the way, you've been dating your boyfriend since y'all were like 9 or 10? Interesting.

• Neck is my #1

Lips are pleasant too.

• lips, neck, chest

• lips duh

neck also, and then go downtown kissing in a straight line along the way

honestly kissing anywhere is good

biting works too

• Lips and neck.

What Girls Said 3

• I heard guys like to be kissed on their ears? but I wouldn't think there is a big percentage of guys who like it,.

• you have been dating 8 YEARS and you are under 18...sounds a little strange to me

• Yes. I am 16. we started dating when we where 9 but you know how kids are with there 'boyfriends' so then it went into actual dating.

• The lips