He's dating already.

My ex fiance and baby's father broke up with me a couple weeks ago and he's already dating. Is there anything I can do to help him understand this is a family not just a person he broke up with.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is what happens when women sleep with men just to have sex. If you don't at least THINK he would be a good dad, has good morals, treats you proper, etc, then ya probably shouldn't sleep with him . . . You are paying the price for making this mistake. He was an ass before you slept with him and you aren't going to change that now. All you can to is make the best of YOUR situation. It's YOUR body that pays the price of a child and ultimately it will be your responsibility to raise that child, if you weren't responsible enough to pick a decent partner in the first place. May sound harsh but it's the damn truth. My mother raised my brother for 5 years before she met my Dad because she made a poor decision. We all mess up, sh*t happens, but this is ultimately your problem now, not his. It's only his problem if he chooses to make it be so. Get child support and move on.

What Guys Said 1

• It happens.

What Girls Said 2

• "Firstly I hate the term "baby father". You gotta understand that some men are a**holes, just plain a**holes, they do not care if a child is involved they will do whatever pleases them. I am sorry that you were with such a guy but the best thing you can do here is try to fight tooth to nail and improve on yourself and your child. Maybe apply to college if you aren't already enrolled... anything that will keep your mind off him and improve your life in the long run.

• Agreed. You can't beg this dude to come back. He will do as he pleases. Concentrate on yourself and your child. Show him you can make it without him. His Loss, not yours!

• if you want him back I suggest try this website and make a wish to have him back, I know it sounds weird but it brought back mine and now we're engaged. I can't post links but the name of the site is real-wishes.

feel better. had to share cause you are hurting