Why do girls never text first?

No matter how good friends you are, no matter anything, they just never text first. Why? Furthermore, girls, how can a guy make you text him first?

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls think that if the guy texts first they can be sure that the guy is truly interested in them.

I think I would text guys first if we have been texting for a long while

What Girls Said 2

• Because we want to make sure you're interested before we text you

and in general I just don't like a guy not responding to me so I don't like texting first lol

• For a girl If a guy texts first it means that he is interested in her, so don't take it so personally and stop texting first so they will do it and that means they are interested in you.

What Guys Said 4

• That doesn't bother me - I'm used to it by now...

What bothers me, is if the guy CONTINUALLY has to keep texting her first. I have no problem at all making first contact, but if it's going on 4 or 5 times of me texting her first, I get really irked. SHOW SOME DAMN INTEREST!

• Me too, it's just pissing me off!

• Yeah I know , I feel ya bro , but I guess they don't because they like the guy making the move or texting them first .

• Because it's your responsibility.

• They're raised to let everyone and everything come to them