Is it a good sign if a girl texts you "sorry I didn't respond..."

So like if you are texting a girl and then she suddenyl stops but then the next day she says "sorry I didn't reply yesterday I (insert excuse)", is it a good sign of interest or is it hard to tell?

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't tell you she is "interested" in you,but she is at the very least being respectful by apologizing for not continuing the conversation.You've included too little information for me to realistically conclude whether or not she has any romantic interest in you.

What Girls Said 10

• People read WAY too much into polite/friendly behavior . So do you. I know you want her to like you but it's a better idea to protect yourself from your crazy dreams and remain realistic.

• I hate that. Girls don't just do it to guys. They do it to other guys too. I don't know what the deal is either.

• I don't think you could tell if a girl is interested or not by that. She might have had a good excuse and is just being respectful by saying sorry.

• I don't think she's interested. She just doesn't want to be rude by not replying at all... That's what I do.

• Well it's not really a sign because everyone uses it I use it on everyone and is it like more than an excuse like a detailed excuse?

• I would only say that to be polite, I would say that to guys I like and guys I don't like

• Yes it means she doesn't want you to think she was ignoring you .

• It is a nice thing to say but It doesn't necessarily mean she's interested..

• She could of done it to be nice mean I do that to both my guy and girl friends.but it could also be a good sign because she coul have not apologized at all you know.

• Well it's being polite and shows that she thought of you enough to address it instead of just ignoring u

What Guys Said 1

• generally a good sign because she considers your feelings. she could not have texted back