We've just began dating, how fast do I have to go?

hello! I just started dating this guy for about 4 weeks, and I've seen him only 4 times, and we don't text much. The thing is I'm an 18-year-old virgin, and I only went to 2nd base with only one other guy apart from this one. I don't know how fast I want to go and how fast he expects me to go, but I feel that he is always ready for more (he is 19). I don't want to regret anything. I'd really appreciate some insight into the male mind and similar experiences from girls.Thank you! Have a nice day!

Most Helpful Guy

• Uh, have you ever seen a guy drive a car for the first time? They'll basically want to see how fast it will go. Unfortunately, they often don't think much differently dating girls. You have to be very frank telling them about your limitations, then be prepared to firmly enforce them.

You are right. Assume your guy will always be ready for more.

What Guys Said 3

• "expectation" is a toxic word, Throw it out the window!. If your asking us, your not ready!. The answer is "in the moment", not when anyone says so.

First time is important, but not the end of the world, Mine sucked lol but I never think about it nor do I care because mistakes are good oppitunites to learn =)

• It doesn't have to be rushed. Take time to know him better.

• "I don't know how fast I want to go."

I think you do. I think you want to take things slow.

"I don't want to regret anything."

That means you're not ready right now. Let him know that.

What Girls Said 0