Embarrassed... Never have I ....

I have never kissed any guy, and their is this guy who wants to meet with me. However I am scared that he will be able to tell I've never kissed, and will be creeped out?

Will he be able to tell?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a really good kisser. every guy tells me I'm the best. I was good my first time.my first kiss had no idea he was my first kiss! You just have to trust yourself and be confident.rest assured your man loves how you do it and you have nothing to worry about

What Guys Said 3

• It's not embarrassing at all.

• He won't be able to tell. Even if he found out somehow, most guys would be excited to go out with a woman that pure. The only guys that I think it would be an issue for, are guys that are just wanting easy sex, and might think you aren't going to give it up fast enough. That is a good thing, since you likely don't want that type of guy anyway.

• No lol, he won't be able to tell

What Girls Said 5

• Hey, don't worry about that. Just react to what he does and enjoy it. I don't think he will be able to tell.

• it depends on how much of a natural you are, just try not to give to much saliva or anything, it is not that hard, well at least it wasn't for me, the first time I kissed somebody I tried to just lead me and be calm about it, you´ll be fine

• no, just react to what he does. its pretty simple

• No he won't be able to tell

• why would he be creeped out?

I've never kissed a guy either, it's nothing to be ashamed about.