Guys - Send casual emails/texts to girls you're interested in?

Guys, do/will you send casual emails like "how's it going" or random thoughts/jokes via emails/texts to a girl you're interested in, have been emailing with for several weeks and have met in person a few times?

I know girls are prone to this, but I'm not sure if guys think that way or not. My experience has been that guys don't do daily chit-chat well...they generally only talk/communicate when there's something important to say.

What's your thoughts/experience? Thx!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah that sounds about right. Talking to girls for the first few times is really weird because you're not really sure what to say. I mean with guys you can always talk to them about games, or girls, or whatever. But you're still interested so you ask the girl how they're doing and try making convo over random things. I think making conversation in person is a lot easier with women...

What Guys Said 3

• Depends totally on personality…. I love a bit of a chat and I'm sure I'm not Robinson Crusoe there!

If he likes you, and you get along well, he will be pleased and entertained by your texts… As long as they're not too repetitive and mundane.

• If a guy is interested, he will send little texts/chats, etc... First thing he needs to do is grab her attention and the best way to do that is to let her know he is out there and thinking about her.

• Yes, we do.

What Girls Said 0