Kissing on a rainy night - cool or lame

i just have a fantasy (well actually, its well within reality). of my future girlfriend and I outside on a rainy night like at 2am, with the storm and clouds bellowing, just appreciating the nature's emotions, as as we kiss.

never done it before though.

is this lame or cool?

have you ever thought about this too?

so many answers. this is awesome.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that's amazing :) I love when the weather is bad and your with that special someone.

What Girls Said 17

• I think it's sweet, and would love to have a guy kiss me in the rain :) And I've thought about it almost every time it rains XD haha

• Definitely not lame.

I did that with my boyfriend days before he became my boyfriend. There's something very poetic about it :)

• Always cool. I think it is the element of adrenaline because it is a more extreme environment.

• Adrenaline is the element of butterflies in the stomach .. it just enhances every romantic experience. So thumbs up

• Cool :) I would LOVE it if my fiance did that. Now, just need it to piss it down.

• Sounds good to me!

• cool, just because something is cliched doesn't mean it's not amazing.

• I would love if my boyfriend did that! Then again, I love the rain :)

• This would be awesome!

If she likes the rain...

• It's cool and I have thought about it and would love to do it. :)

• So that my make up is ruined ? I'll pass.

• is that the most important thing to you in this entire situation? so much for natural beauty lol :P

• Lol, the "melting face" look is not cool, actually. xD

But it's stiall a romantic idea;

• Cool

• Lame

• Let me put it this way, don't be with someone that thinks it's lame. Haha!

I don't think that's lame at all. I love the loom and the sounds of rain, and storms. Adding romance to it just makes it that much better.

I have a fantasy about making out (and what not, haha) in a car while it's raining outside, nighttime :-)

• Cute who wouldn't want that you should do it every girl fantasy ;) being kissed in the rain how romantic and cute

• One of the best sexcapades I ever had started out like that. Kissing on a back porch out in the middle of the desert on a rainy day. Ended up having sex. It was amazing. The combination of being outside in the open desert, the rain soaking both I out naked bodies, and the possibility of being seen by people, amazing. Go for it, see how far you can take it.

• Sounds cool

• Yes. That, and a bunch of other little fantasies. :) I don't think it's cool or lame, but it's romantic. God, I need a boyfriend haha...

• nice. what are the other little fantasies

• Cuddling on a rainy day, sitting between his legs under a tree, kissing out on a lake in a little boat, having his head on my lap and stroking his hair, and some others lol.

What Guys Said 14

• One of the hottest things I've ever done was made out on the beach with a girl while a thunderstorm was raging all around us.

• That doesn't seem like a lame idea at all, I wouldn't mind doing it even if the rain was pouring down upon me (and my future GF).

• I thought about this the other day, It was ironic since this guy and this girl were parked right in front of the restaurant I was eating at and it was pouring down rain, yet they sat there and waited like 3 minutes to see if it was going to stop so they could make their 10 foot sprint to the car. lol

• Stormy weather and kissing are already great on their own, put the two together and *boom* that's freakin' awesome.

• It sounds a little cliche but it is a great idea. 2 am is a great time (no one is around, love the silence) and I have thought about it. My girlfriend would definitely go for it.

• I did this a few times, unintentionally but went with it (not at 2am either), and it was great. It sounds morbid but I absolutely adore rain, and stormy weather like that. Kissing someone in it just makes it seem a lot more intimate to me, too.

• Enjoy your cold and flu goals of 2013 (or whenever you land a gf).

• I think its a fantastic idea! I would love to do this, it sounds very romantic.

• Will Dawsons Creek beginning theme music play in the background?

• Its not lame at all.

Whats your plan after you achieved that romantic moment?

• Awesome.

• It's quite cool.

• I think it is great ,i also had this fantasy and I have done it with my girl.and my friend it was amazing,i will never forget that and my girl she loved it too.

• There's nothing lame about that... sounds like it could be the ending scene in a really cool movie. :-)